Table of Contents
Trade Show News
Where Paper Presents Profits
Are Jewelry and
Stationery a Match?
Click here to see our complete list of sponsors!
Souvenirs, Gifts & Novelties magazine, established in 1962, is published eight times per year. The total qualified readership mailing is 45,541 based on the March 2015 issue. In addition, the magazine is bonus distributed at most major and minor gift, jewelry, toy, specialty and resort shows across North America.
Souvenirs, Gifts & Novelties serves the general gift and trend marketplace with a core readership in the tourism and resorts gift and apparel stores.
The magazine’s editorial is based on a format that highlights useful tips and advice, and that also follows trends. SGN is the only gift trade publication addressing the specific needs and interests of its retail and wholesale readership.
Among SGN’s readership are buyers from:
for the latest editorial schedule and rate card.
- Zoos and Aquariums
- National and State Parks/Caves and Caverns
- Museum Stores
- Hospital Gift Shops
- College Stores
- Minor League Baseball and Other Fan Stores
- Party Stores
- Inspirational Merchandise Shops
- Fashion Accessories and Apparel Stores
- Country, General and Variety Stores
- Shops Dealing in Quality Gifts
- Stores with a Focus on Plush and Toys
- Resort Gift and Souvenir stores
- Tourist Attractions and Botanical Gardens
- Beach Shops, Spas and Cruise Lines
- And many others!